[SpaceProgram] Introduction & Leightweight probes

Máté Ravasz ravaszmeister at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 19:20:41 CEST 2012

We actually have discussed it in great lengths in our team whether use
Orbitec's JSC-1, or to develop our own lunar soil model for our rover
testing bed. Our geologists say the same as Bradley: it's not as sharp as
the real thing. But if we wanted to use some really sharp dusty material,
that always forms clumps and is not as fine JSC-1. So yeah, this stuff is
the closest you can get apparently.