[SpaceProgram] whitehouse.gov petition to support hackerspaces

cole santos cksantos85 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 18:54:49 CEST 2012

Ya probably, but politics has this thing i like to call saturation.
Once enough aids, interns, politicans, and such know about certain
information, organizations, etc. Its much easyer to gain support
later. Seemed like a quick and easy way to get publicity. Who knows we
might be lucky enough to get hackerspaces made an election issue or
put in a speech. Jobs, education and innovation in one nice neat
package. Eventually it will be a household word like library.