[SpaceProgram] HSP Proposal: sending out today

Andy Gelme andyg at geekscape.org
Tue Apr 3 02:11:30 CEST 2012

hi All,

On Jerry Isdale wrote:

> Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!
> I just got an email from DARPA saying "your proposal has been selected for negotiation for potential contract award"

Wow !  Congratulations on getting to this point.

Good validation of all your efforts.

On 2012-04-3 09:53 , Jerry Isdale wrote:
> Does Google+ hangout work for our Chinese space participants ?

Planning a Google+ hangout would be good.

Having enough notice of the hangout date/time helps all those in
different time-zones.

Also, using an IRC channel (something temporary on freenode) during the
hangout would allow anyone with bandwidth limitations or
microphone/camera problems to join in to some extent.

--
-O-  cheers  =  /\ /\/ /) `/ =
--O                           --  http://www.geekscape.org     --