[Spaceapi-devel] The directory is broken!

Romedius Weiss me at romediusweiss.com
Thu Apr 21 09:47:53 CEST 2016

It would be nice to have the spaceapi on

spaceapi.hackerspaces.org

So the domain would be in the hands of a broader community.
( i think, to be sincere, i have no clue who is in the core team of
hackerspaces.org)

For the Myhackerspace app two settings would be nice:
* custom hackerspace directory
* add a URL to your Hackerspace API

Cheers, Romedius