[Spaceapi-devel] Review of v0.13 and releasing it soon/today

slopjong slopjong at syn2cat.lu
Fri Aug 2 17:14:48 CEST 2013

Hi fellow hackers,

the draft v0.13 has been worked out so far weeks ago and nobody raised
his voice for improvements so I have to assume v0.13 is quite perfect
and complete.

I'd like to release it this evening, somewhat within next 6 hours. If
somebody thinks that it's yet incomplete, there's enough time to tell
me.

For those who think this is short notice, I announced the release 1-2
months ago on this and the hackerspace mailing-list already so this is
definitely not short notice. In addition it got announced in IRC one
week ago.

Happy hacking,
Cheers slopjong