[Spaceapi-devel] How to add a new space?

☮ elf Pavlik ☮ perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Mon Sep 3 09:17:21 CEST 2012

Excerpts from slopjong's message of 2012-09-02 10:29:17 +0000:
> Hi dudes :-)
>
> Adding a new space to the directory by adding it to the json hosted on
> github is not the right way. I've updated the readme in the
> OpenSpaceDirectory repository to show how it's correctly done.
>
> OpenSpaceLint, the space API validator, has a 'New Space' link which
> should be used to enter a new space API json which is then validated and
> if it's valid against one specs version it's added to the directory.
how about using <link> element on space home page to discover SpaceAPI?
<link rel="alternate" type="application/json" title="SpaceAPI" href="api/spaceapi.json" />

this way we could maybe try to reuse (improve) this list: http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/List_of_ALL_Hacker_Spaces