[Pen] New AP needed

Benjamin Davis bugdave at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 22:02:40 CET 2012

I'm a big fan on the asus rt-n16. It can usually be had for ~$80 an
has 3 detachable external antennas. It's really easy to flash to
dd-wrt also. Only downside is that it only operates on 2.4ghz

http://www.google.com/m/products/catalog?q=rt-n16&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=16118603634026632648&sa=X&ei=3poQT7ysG-eIsQLQ6LnYAw&ved=0CDkQ8wIwAQ

Sent from my iPhone