[Lyon-hackerspace] Fwd: [hackerspaces] Examples wanted -- art and hackerspaces

Yves Quemener quemener.yves at free.fr
Dim 9 Fév 16:59:26 CET 2014

Ça peut peut être avoir un écho ici?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [hackerspaces] Examples wanted -- art and hackerspaces
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 16:42:29 +0100
From: opit <opit at wemakethings.net>
To: Discuss at lists.hackerspaces.org

Hi all,
I'm opit from Technarium, a new space in Vilnius, Lithuania
(http://technarium.lt). We're trying to get some grant money to help us
relocate, and I'm writing a grant proposal that would emphasize the
collaboration between techies and artists/artisans in our space.

I'd love to include some other examples in that paper, so my question
is: could you point me to some awesome art projects/collaborations
ongoing in your space? For instance, c-base in Berlin (which I'm a
member of) collaborated with the Transmediale festival, The Generator in
Reno builds projects for the Burning Man, etc.
Thanks a lot!
#o