[Lyon-hackerspace] Fwd: We want to meet hackers world wide

Hackitat ohai at hackitat.com
Ven 17 Aou 14:21:47 CEST 2012

 Thanks for the reply. The Piratebox sounds interesting. What we mean
 about political hacking is a sense that technology should be free and
 shared for example. All hackers do not consider themselves doing
 politics but some elements can be seen as political in a philosophical
 sense.

 Since the crowdfunding community is US centered and some think that it
 is hard to build up interest for a global hacker documentary we need
 some serious push help from the global hacker community.

 This is our crowdfunding. Please spread (blog, facebook, tweet etc ) or
 support if you like☺
 http://www.indiegogo.com/hackitat-a-film-about-political-hacking-world-wide

 On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 13:15:51 +0200, Yves Quemener wrote:
> Hello Hackitat,
>
> We are neither famous nor infamous but our place was founded by a
> core of
> people who were initially in the pirate party. We are still a young
> place
> (~1 year) and we do not have yet a strong identity or many political
> projects rolling. The lolBox may interest you however : an improved
> piratebox that recreate the experience of tape switching parties with
> newer
> techs.
>
> Shoot us a mail on the mailing list (in CC to this message) if you
> are
> interested in meeting us. We are the Lyon Open Lab, living in Lyon,
> France.
>
> Yves
>

> On 08/10/2012 08:57 AM, Damien Clauzel wrote:
>> Si ça intéresse…
>>
>> Damien
>>
>> Début du message réexpédié :
>>
>>> De : Hackitat <ohai at hackitat.com> Objet : We want to meet hackers
>>> world wide Date : 10 août 2012 08:56:09 HAEC À :
>>> <cairohackerspace at gmail.com>
>>>
>>> Hi we are making a documentary about the global hacker culture,
>>> especially, the political side of hacking. We are emailing spaces
>>> around the world to see what kind of interesting projects that are
>>> in
>>> process so that we can feature them in the documentary. We want to
>>> tell the story of the hacker community with the voices of the
>>> hackers
>>> themselves. We also want to do a film about the global hacker