[Himaspace] Welcome and: provisional website / Makerspace meet 1-2-'18, 19:00

Mathijs de Bruin mathijs at mathijsfietst.nl
Tue Jan 30 20:14:07 CET 2018

Dear all,

First of all, welcome to this mailinglist! Please allow my apologies for writing in English. If you have trouble understanding, I’ll happily translate but at the moment I’m quite busy so I’d rather stick to essentials.

During our last meeting, we preliminarly agreed on the name “Himalaya Makerspace”. Based on this, I’ve made a minimalist preliminary website, but I have yet to register the domain, as there are costs involved. If all of you agree on “himaspace.pt” as a domain name, I will happily register it.

Before you get agitated about the Portuguese; it was my best translation, with help of Our Lord Google. Please bear with me, Catarína is working on a proper translation:
http://www.himaspace.django.group/

Should you have any remarks with regards to the content of the text, feel free to share it on the mailinglist or during our *upcoming meeting* this Thursday at 19:00 at Casa das Artes in Arcos.

Melhores cumprimentos,
Mathijs