[Hackupy-discuss] Are there any consistent podcast or video blogs for Occupy yet?

Andrew Lewis andrew at occupytech.org
Wed Nov 23 21:41:34 CET 2011

On 11/23/2011 11:02 AM, The Doctor wrote:
> On 11/22/2011 11:28 PM, Luis Felipe RM wrote:
> > I do not know about any centralized source for occupy media. I
> > doubt there will be one, given the nature of mobilization. there
> > are a few sites centralizing info though:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/wealloccupy/media

And if anyone wanted to start something or otherwise use it I own the
occupytech.org(right now pointed at a random server of mine relating to
syria) domain name and have been trying to figure out what to do with
it. (I got it with the idea of some sort of clearing house for
Occupytech or ideas.)

Just throwing that out there.