[Hackupy-discuss] USB Chargers

Akiba akiba at freaklabs.org
Mon Dec 5 13:55:11 CET 2011

Sorry about the down time. Caught a nasty bout of bronchitis for the past
few weeks.

Regarding chargers, we (Tokyo Hackerspace) can help acquire the DC/DC
converters from Akizuki. The schematic should also be modified so that the
particular DC/DC converter is replaced with something more readily available
say from Digikey or via a DC/DC switcher and some discrete parts.

Akiba

FreakLabs Open Source Wireless

Web:  <http://www.freaklabs.org> http://www.freaklabs.org

Shop: <http://www.freaklabsstore.com> http://www.freaklabsstore.com