[Hackers at CERN] [revspace] CERN

Sébastien Bourdeauducq sebastien.bourdeauducq at lekernel.net
Wed Feb 17 10:35:54 CET 2010

On Wednesday 17 February 2010 01:13:37 Georges Kesseler wrote:
> 150€?
> You're kidding.

Well, no.
http://www.hotels.com/press/hotel-price-index-2009-h1.html lists the average
hotel price in Geneva at 146 pounds.

I checked out two random hotels, the prices were close to that, and I said,
f*ck it.

> I booked an single room today for 72€ (without
> breakfast) and it was the 3rd cheapest in plain middle of Genf

Although relatively cheap, that's still extremely expensive (1.5x the average
income in France). It's unbelievable they charge so much just so that you do
not sleep on the street or in your car. Hotels suck.

Well, so I guess you're coming eventually?

Sébastien