[foodhackingbase] progress in life and cider project

algoldor at foodhackingbase.org algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sat May 15 10:42:56 CEST 2021

Greetings to all!
I'm sending my latest newsletter updating on how the life goes with a strong emphasis on
fermentation, how else could it be right? Importantly I'm also promoting my cider project through a crowdfunding campaign. Please do have a look and comment on things which are missing or should be changed. Of course I hope my products and activities will get your attention and you will get involved either by helping me with things which has to be done, purchasing some of the products or assisting me with organization of events in your communities. Below is the "semi-generic" email promoting of all above, enjoy!

Sincerely from Vale de Saire,

Frantisek

PS Sharing some stuff here at our Food Hacking Base (fhb) mailing list, #foodhackingbase IRC channel at OFTC or checking our Food Hacking Base group on Facebook would be great. Bringing some activity to Twitter would help too ...

Hi to "you",
I hope that the last year went well for you, considering the pandemics. In my case it was a very challenging one, but I am still alive and going. I went through covid, fortunately without aggravated symptoms. You will find more details of my past year on the food hacking base page:

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Faa_22022021

The cider is ready now and I am running a crowdfunding campaign and summer tour. There are cider and tasting perks, but also vinegar and syrups for people who do not drink alcohol. Please have a look at the campaign page and I hope you find some of the perks tempting enough to purchase and recommend to your friends:

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Season2020

I plan to tour Europe this summer with a 2021 Cider Tour and I need help from people like you to introduce me into their communities where I could give talks, tastings and workshops! The tour is quite similar to the previous Food Hacking Base (fhb) fermentation tours but will be more focused on presenting and selling my products.

I also hope that I can slow down a little bit in my work and life in general. I have been
celebrating my fortieth birthday recently. I would like to dedicate more time to myself, family and friends. Last year and half was probably the most challenging in my life. Starting a business in the middle of world crisis is not a piece of cake.

I wish you well and it would be nice to hear back from you so we can stay in touch and up to date.

Sincerely from Val de Saire, Normandie,

FrantiĊĦek