[foodhackingbase] Repost: 36C3 congress registration is NOW! Vouchers from Foodhackingbase.

Jérôme jerome at hicnunc.de
Thu Oct 24 21:51:05 CEST 2019

Greetings,

Algoldor has received a batch of self replicating vouchers for FHB and asked me to maintain the registrations for 36C3 tickets this week, as he is without Internet in orchards picking apples…

Please send me an EMAIL if you need a ticket to 36C3. In the mail, I need the following information:
-what ticket you need (there are different prices for standard, supporter, budget, CCC member, business…)
-how many tickets
-whether you can pay by credit card or SEPA NOW.

I need the info by mail, not by irc, etc… as irc was not very reliable for me the last days.

Please send me the info now, even if you need time for the money or are not entirely sure you can come. This will help me plan the distribution of vouchers over the complete registration period.

I need that info to organise sales as quickly as possible. We have less vouchers than last year. As you probably already know, the vouchers are “self-replicating”, they can be re-used after booking is paid. Therefore, we have to be QUICK. People who can pay by credit card or fast SEPA bank transfer get priority, because this helps all of us to get tickets. A quick word over SEPA: this year, credit cards payments are treated as fast as bank transfers (according to the info on the ordering site), but not all banks are as fast as they should. Only use SEPA if you have experience that your bank really executes transfers to German banks within a day.

Once you order a ticket, you will get a new voucher for the next person. Please send this voucher back (you can simply enter my email in the appropriate field when ordering). The replication takes 2-3 days once payment is received from the ordering system.

The registration page is here: https://tickets.events.ccc.de/36c3/?

The event blog is here: https://events.ccc.de

Please pass this info around to friends who like to come to FHB @ 36C3, but do not get these mailings for some reason.

Sincerely,