[foodhackingbase] 36C3 congress registration is NOW!

Jérôme jerome at hicnunc.de
Mon Oct 21 06:53:11 CEST 2019

Greetings,

Algoldor has received a batch of self replicating vouchers and asked me to maintain the registrations this week, as he is without Internet in orchards picking apples…

Please send me an email if you need a ticket. In your mail, I need the following information:
-what ticket you need (there are different prices for standard, supporter, budget, CCC member, business…)
-how many tickets
-whether you can pay by credit card NOW.

Please send me the info now, even if you need time for the money or are not entirely sure you can come. This will help me plan the distribution of vouchers over the complete registration period.

I need that info to organise sales as quickly as possible. We have less vouchers than last year. As you probably already know, the vouchers are “self-replicating”, they can be re-used after booking is paid. Therefore, we have to be QUICK. People who can pay by credit card get priority, because this helps all of us to get tickets.

The registration page is here: https://tickets.events.ccc.de/36c3/?

The event blog is here: https://events.ccc.de

Sincerely,

Jérôme (Lefrog on irc…)