[foodhackingbase] meeting Sunday 21h00 13/10/2019

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sat Oct 12 09:54:39 CEST 2019

Greetings to all,
On Sunday at 21h00 we will have another fhb meeting which will be mostly
about planning for 36c3. We will meet at our #foodhackingbase IRC
channel at oftc network. If you plan to come to the 36c3, try to join
us, there is not so much time left (December is generally rather slow on
organizing)!

Sincerely,

Frantisek

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com