[foodhackingbase] fhb meeting Sunday 1th at 21h00

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Fri Nov 29 22:20:27 CET 2019

Greetings to all,
this Sunday 1th of December at 21h00 we will have important meeting at
our #foodhackingbase channel at oftc network IRC. If you are coming to
36c3, please be there! You can fill up the agenda here

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Meeting_notes_2019_12_01

We will be working on our 363c3 wikies during the weekend so they are as
much ready for our crowdsourcing campaign as possible

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Fhb_36c3

Talk to you on Sunday.

Cordialement,

Frantisek

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com