[foodhackingbase] preparations for the CCC Camp 2019

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Thu Jul 4 13:57:28 CEST 2019

Greetings to all,
as the CCC Camp 2019 is getting closer our preparation activities are
intensifying. We hope that the ones of you who are coming will take a
bit of time to help us to make this camp really a group experience so we
can share both the pleasures and responsibilities more equally. From the
organization point of view our participation at last 35c3 congress was
really nice, both the group and the ccc orga were happy with the it. If
we could have a similar spirit for the camp we will be golden. It is
usual that we have more to do for the summer event however generally we
also have much more help because it is more relaxed due to people having
more time so we can play around well in advance. It is time now to start
to send the emails around, chat on IRC, Facebook or by phone to set up
the atmosphere which we enjoy when getting things done without getting
burned out.

Please do have a look at the CCC Camp 2019 page which we are putting
together at our wiki

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Fhb_ccc2019

and if you have just a bit of time do some corrections of the typos,
bring up things which you think are unclear and suggests changes or just
do them, you know the drill by now. The basic structure is set already,
now it is about adding stuff to it and of course importantly come up
also with some new ideas so we breath some freshness into our project as
we always try to do (like for example setting up the bar for first time
:-))! New faces are part of that too of course so please do mention and
invite people who you feel should come and say hi to us there!

Well that would be short hi from us, lets keep talking on all our
platforms which we are using these days and lets bring the gear up, the
time has come to accelerate!

Sincerely for FHB from Cherbourg,

Frantisek

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com