[foodhackingbase] lovely 36c3

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Tue Dec 31 20:15:49 CET 2019

Greetings to all!
all is done, most of us are back home or at the places where they would
like to be, 36c3 is over. I hope you had a great time, I did and when
talking with others it seemed that there was a very nice atmosphere
during the whole event. For me so far it was the best one!

Soon we will finish the finances and we should of course do a good
recapitulation of all when it is still fresh, please do send emails with
ideas come to the next Sunday meeting at 5th of January 2020, at 21h00
at our #foodhackingbase channel, oftc network IRC.

One from me, at next event it would be nice to have an option of using
microphone and speakers when presenting.

I'm wishing you all the best to the New Year and once more thanks to all
for being there and making it happen!

Sincerely for FHB,

Frantisek

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com