[foodhackingbase] fhb meeting notes 4/11/2018

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sun Nov 4 21:04:48 CET 2018

Greetings to all,
so another meeting done, 40th in this case. Meeting notes are here

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Meeting_notes_2018_11_04

Next meeting will be hold on Sunday 11th of November at 20h00 at our
#foodhackingbase channel, oftc network, IRC. Please add points to
agenda, main focus is 35c3

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Meeting_notes_2018_11_11

If you have any plans, ideas etc. share it at our discuss, irc or get in
touch directly.

35c3 is getting closer and closer, lets get ready!

Sincerely,

Frantisek

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com