[foodhackingbase] Beekeeping

Marcel van der Peijl bigmac at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 1 10:37:25 CET 2018

Hi,

By the time we’ll open the fhb schedule for congress, you should pick a spot for your presentation or workshop (which is it?) and how many people can attend, and if there is a cost to it, and the suggested or minimum donation.

We are currently planning to already have a projector and screen available at fhb thanks to ‘justa’ the beer fridge guy, although your little projector was nice too.

Looking forward to the presentation! I am considering making a batch of mead myself, and hope to learn enough about it.

Marcel (aka ‘bigmac’)