[foodhackingbase] Let's enable yeast counting

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Mon Jan 29 13:39:57 CET 2018

Greetings to all!
thanks for a very nice topic. I'm definitely interested because I need
it especially for yeast cell counting in my cidres before bottling but
many other experiments as well. In my case I can keep eye on the
progress of the project and if not too expensive in total, which seems
to be the case, purchase stuff to fallow up. However before I put
together fully functioning experimental incubator - temperature reading,
heating and cooling, I have to be careful about time investments.

I'll have a look on the info in more detail during this week and once
more thanks for a nice topic I definitely think we should do this and
make it more popular on the events.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

---
Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com