[foodhackingbase] Caffeinated Sherbet Workshop at foodhackingbase (35C3)

t.schmittlauch at orlives.de t.schmittlauch at orlives.de
Sat Dec 22 00:49:40 CET 2018

Hi,

> We still have slots, check our event schedule here

I'd suggest the slot from 11:45-13:45 on day 2, what do you think?
Alternatively 17:15-19:15 on day 2 or 16:30-18:30 are also possible.
Once you agree I'll add it to the schedule wiki page.

> Howe are
> you with the equipment do you need something special? We should be
> equipped on the usual gear, may get bit busy during lunch and dinner
> time preparations.

I bring most stuff myself, maybe some kitchen scales (especially fine
scales) can be useful.

> Concerning profits we are trying to establish 30%
> surplus to fhb (or plus if the person wishes), it really helps with
> covering the event budget.

We aim at getting at least 1€ per participant out of it for the FHB. As
during the time of the workshop several people can join and leave, I
hope to get > 20€ out of it, if not even more.
If people donate more than this amount the FHB will of course get its
share of that as well.

Best,
schmittlauch

-------