[foodhackingbase] Helping out at 35C3

Marcel van der Peijl bigmac at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 17 15:15:05 CET 2018

Great! Received your donation! Thanks! Do dheagh shlĂ inte!

Frantisek will be starting buildup end of this week already; most other people arrive on the 26th. You may find food at the foodhackingbase also during buildup.

If you want to assist in giving a workshop, give a workshop, or assist in the food preparing, please make yourself known to Frantisek or me at the location.

See you there,

Marcel van der Peijl aka bigmac