[foodhackingbase] fhb meeting tomorrow and more

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sat Dec 1 13:18:28 CET 2018

Greetings to all,
gentle reminder that we have a meeting tomorrow/Sunday 2nd of December,
start at 20h00 at our #foodhackingbase channel, oftc network, IRC. You
can find meeting notes and agenda here

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Meeting_notes_2018_12_02

Please have a look on the FHB 35c3 Crowdsourcing Campaing page in making
here

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Crowdsourcing_fhb35c3

and our fhb at 35c3 page used for our organization

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Fhb_35c3

Talk to you all soon,

Frantisek

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com