[foodhackingbase] fhb at fri3d camp next weekend 18-20/8/2018

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Mon Aug 13 12:01:11 CEST 2018

Greetings to all,
as many of you know Food Hacking Base (fhb) will be present at Fri3D
Camp in Belgium during next weekend 18-20/8/2018.

http://fri3d.be/

If any of you is around please pop in and lets have some time together.
Below you find page which we started for the event with extra info

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Fri3d_camp_2018

We will do some beer, cidre and cheese tastings, workshop like tofu
making workshop, kefir and plus. Also I, Algoldor, will present to the
group the development on the Fermentation Mobile project

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Fermentations_mobile

aiming to lunch the crowdsourcing campaign as soon as possible.

So all in all if you are around come and join us, it would be lovely to
have you!

Sincerely for FHB,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com