[foodhackingbase] A Fermentationlab in Brussels is seekingconnections

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Wed Oct 25 11:32:37 CEST 2017

Hello Yannick,
I'm sorry for very late replay. Is it OK with you and your group to
postpone the "possible" but I hope likely event with Food Hacking Base
(fhb) for later?

I've got really busy with work, cidre apple harvest season and
fermentation meeting in Czech Republic Kvas 2017.

Personally I would like to come with other fhb members and make
something happen at your community before 34c3 (27-30/12/2017), setting
the date and basic program month in advance before the event or so. If
not possible than I would say January or February. I hope one way or
other someone involved at fhb may pass to say hi in advance so there is
a personal interaction, there are some people active in Belgium like for
example Machtelt.

I hope things will develop well, once more sorry for late replay, I
promise to do better next time :-)

Sincerely,

Frantisek

---
Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com