[foodhackingbase] Fwd: who comes to SHA2017

Alexander Dietrich alexander at dietrich.cx
Mon Jun 5 19:59:08 CEST 2017

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: who comes to SHA2017
Date: 2017-06-03 16:20
 From: Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck <algoldor at foodhackingbase.org>
To: Marcel der Peijl <bigmac at xs4all.nl>
Cc: Thorsten Fenk <fenkt at fenk.org>, Daan Uttien <djuttien at gmail.com>,
Emmy Meester <emmy at xs4all.nl>, Alexander Dietrich
<alexander at dietrich.cx>, Mark Meyer <mark at ofosos.org>, Jennifer Glauche
<webmaster at joaz.de>, webmind <webmind at puscii.nl>

Greetings to all,
preparations for SHA2017 are in a full gear. If you know that you are
coming to the event and you would like to spend some time with us,
please do sign in as person involved in our village! You just need to
create account at the SHA2017 wiki

https://wiki.sha2017.org/index.php?title=Special:CreateAccount&returnto=Main+Page

and in "Edit with form" you sign in for Village: Foodhackingbase (it has
outocompletion). This will help us to get space, water and electricity
which we need.

If you want to help with fhb stuff before, during or after the event,
which we hope you want, please post to our mailing list or visit us at
our IRC channel #foodhackingbase at oftc network or get in touch in
whatever manner.

It is time to make things happen so lets do it well in advance and
together!

PS Please copy the list too, I'm still blocked