[foodhackingbase] Food Hacking Base SHA2017 Campaign

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 11:52:53 CEST 2017

Greetings to all,

this email is for all of you as a part of Food Hacking Base (fhb)
community, help us to promote, support if you can and lets see each other
at the event!

Another great hacker event is coming our way, SHA2017 4-8th of August 2017
and of course Food Hacking Base (fhb) is going to be there! Because of your
previous support of our crowdsourcing campaign we are getting in touch
again. We hope that you will find our project interesting, helping us to
build it up, spread the word and of course if possible support our
independent crowdsourcing campaign monetarily.

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Crowdsourcing_fhbsha2017

We plan to set up again the experimental kitchen, workshop venues etc. and
as usually do it better than before. This year our special project is
focusing more on interacting with people: we have decided to upgrade our
"presentation desk". We hope to get more involved with people and also keep
the "samples" of our efforts closer to perfect serving conditions. We hope
to prepare and demonstrate some of the food&drink preps directly "in front
of you".

We believe that at SHA2017 we will bring FHB up another level concerning
our food, drink and bio activities, still however keeping it open and
friendly "being excellent to each other".

Many thanks for your support!

Sincerely for Food Hacking Base,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

PS For more info please see