[foodhackingbase] fhb meeting tomorrow Thursday 6/7/2017 20:00

Emmy Meester emmy at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 6 21:30:37 CEST 2017

hi Winand,

I’m the herder of the logos for the moment , I can mail them to you or put them all together online for easy download.
in one of the meetings we discussed that we want both the FHB logo and the text SHA2017 added to them,
as to have special event stickers.

Haven’t worked on that yet. I can do that this weekend and it’lll be a vector, so that’s good for you too, I guess.

Cheers!

   Emmy // sproet

www.artemie.nl
iamartemie.etsy.com