[foodhackingbase] preparation meetings for 33c3 first tomorrow Saturday 17/9 13:00 CET fhb IRC

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 14:25:25 CEST 2016

Hi to all,I would like to suggest regular meetings so we can start to prepare for 33c3. First one will be tomorrow, Saturday 17/9 at 13:00 CET at our #foodhackingbase channel at oftc network. Notes will be posted on our wiki and to mailing list.
 We should hold regular weekly meetings, one of the topics for tomorrow and next week will be the "general time", I think Saturdays may do but we will see what the other think.
I hope that some of you will find a bit of time tomorrow or at least in the next days to get involved, we have bit over three months to get ready to make something amazing. 33c3 will be very special I'm sure, lets make it even more so!
Sincerely from South Korea,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

PS I'm sorry for late notice, I'm really busy these days reconstructing house here in Korea, apologies.

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi