[foodhackingbase] one of our members is out of our group for minimum of one year

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 02:24:01 CET 2016

Hi Joe,
no one spoke out asking to change what I have proposed, Sunday was the deadline. It went through the mailing list, personal emails, IRC and Saturday IRC meeting. Fallowing therefore applies for one year minimum (including 33c3) and I hope that you will respect that:

- in general ban from Food Hacking Base (fhb) group - no activity within the group or any representation of the group by you in the outer world
- no posting to the mailing list
- no editing activity on the fhb wiki
- no posting at the #foodhackingbase IRC channel at oftc network and no presence of "Joe" at the channel (Baltimore, Berlin, Amsterdam or whatever - personally if you want to be there and listen just choose some unrelated nick so nobody knows - especially from outside)
- no posting at the Facebook
- if we run events somewhere you can come for workshops/activities organized by us if no one objects (but not hanging around for most of the day and coming to "most of the stuff which we run").

This is final, I hope you will respect it and we will see how things go in the future.

I wish you well,

Sincerely from Jejudo,

Frantisek

biotechnologist, kvasir and hacker