[foodhackingbase] fhb at maker faire ruhr 12-13/3 - collecting funds and domain hosting payment

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 12:43:27 CET 2016

Greetings to all,summary - invitation to the Maker Faire Ruhr where we participate 12-13/3 in Dortmund, call for contributors towards our budget for the Maker Faire Ruhr (350 eu in advance, reimbursement possible) and our hosting service payment at Uberspace (60 eu, deadline 1/3/2016).
I would like to invite everyone to join us and spread the word concerning the Maker Faire Ruhr in Dortmund
http://www.makerfaire-ruhr.com/

 which we will be participating at on Saturday and Sunday 12-13 of March. We will set up workshop venue and experimental kitchen, so far several of fhb people will be there, but more = marry. We need to come up with nice workshops and activities! I need to rent a car in Czech to get our stuff to Dortmund and back, part of that I hope to be covered later on by the budget from the organizer, part we need to pay by ourselves, however all covered in advance from your funds. We will need some cash for ingredients. I would estimate that with 350 eu before the event we should be OK, all of that we should collect and cover during the maker faire (and more). I can bring 100 eu with me towards the gas money, so we need few people to chip in 250 eu in total which we will reimburse after the event - of course if someone is OK to make donation lovely! I would have a problem to rent the car from my own funds, have just bit over 120 eu on my account in Europe now - if we rent personal car with bit bigger capacity for week or bit over (8/3 till 17/3) it will be around 130-180 eu - checked on expedia. I can cover the extra two days or so from my funds later on, it looks like that around 80 eu can be covered by the organizer.

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Mfr2016

Second thing is payment for our hosting at Uberspace for another year, should be 60 eu again. Are there any people who would like to contribute? We have improved our budget after 32c3 but we are still in minus (we owe to Marcel). If no one volunteers I can cover this temporarily and I would hope to be reimbursed after the maker faire - however this would kill nearly all my assets on my European account prior to the event which would make me bit worried.
To talk about the maker faire and the contributions/donations please talk to me or even better to Marcel who is copied on the email. I hope I judged our preliminary budget for the Maker Faire correctly, please comment and lets discuss it.

I hope to see you all there,

Sincerely,
Frantisek

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi