[foodhackingbase] Food Hacking Base Crowdsourcing Campaign for 33c3 is on please support!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 22:13:21 CET 2016

Greetings to all,our crowdsourcing campaign for 33c3 is on. Please do help to spread the word and if you can support also financially https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-base-at-33c3/x/3658574#/

We will be trying to get in touch with all of you but if not forgive us.
Take care and lets do our best to enjoy the preparations and the event itself, any help is appreaciated!
Sincerely for Food Hacking Base,

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi