[foodhackingbase] thanks to all for lovely food hacking base summer together

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 12:47:36 CEST 2015

Hi to all,"in the name of Food Hacking Base (fhb)" I would like to thank to everyone involved in any manner with us during this summer events from CCC Summer Camp, to MRMCD 2015, BalCCon 2k15, Metalab, La General and many other places and events. Thank you it was amazing!
We have finished our Food Hacking Summer tour just a week ago, now it is the time for evaluating our experience, writing the blog posts, sorting the photos and of course preparing for 32c3.
I hope that all of you had a good time and we can meet together again either at some international event or in your hackerspace or your living room and you are busy with promoting food hacking in your local community. I should mention that we got a lots of new equipment from two 5 on 10 m tents, car trailer, cooking gear, PCB experimental incubator prototypes etc. Also you should know that we are around 600 eu in minus on our funds owing it to our treasurer, this needs to be covered before or latest at the 32c3. Just that you know, things are good but lets keep it in mind we are cash positive long term and we should keep the habit :-)

Will talk to you soon adding link to a blog post on our past activities.

Have a great time and once again thanks!
Sincerely for Food Hacking Base,
Frantisek
PS For the ones who want to keep an eye on us closer or even get involved again, please check from time to time our wikies foodhackingbase.org - news section, read this mailing list and visit our IRC channel #foodhackingbase at oftc network.

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi