[foodhackingbase] food hacking base meeting Saturday 21/11/2015 at 14:00 CET preparations for 32c3

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 14:12:22 CET 2015

Hi to all,tomorrow Saturday 21/11/2015 at 14:00 CET (Dutch time) we will meet at our oftc network foodhackingbase irc channel to discuss our plans for 32c3. We may use also Skype or mumble to communicate in audio directly but that depends who will be around.
We hope that the ones who want to get involved with preparations for 32c3e can make it, if not lets talk at IRC or by other means asap.
Talk to you tomorrow,
Sincerely,
FAA Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org "There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi