[foodhackingbase] fhb layout proposal for CCC camp 2015

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Thu Mar 19 10:58:42 CET 2015

Hi to all,
I've made a 3D proposal of fhb village for CCC camp 2015, however
somehow the Google SketchUp which I use under Wine on my Debian distro
fails in exportation in 2D graphics. Can anyone make a nice bird view
and side view and send it back as jpg so I can add it to the wiki? Or
they can of course ...

If the attachment doesn't make it through let me know I can send it in
person. I've attached both the original file and 3D exported version.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com