[foodhackingbase] who is in to keep the ball rolling transfer of responsibilities and glory

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Fri Mar 13 13:11:04 CET 2015

Hi to all,
in a simple words the time has come when the transformation of Food
Hacking Base (fhb) organization is needed. I've invited many of you in
the past to become more active and take your "share of glory", by
"formal personal invitations". Things started to become much more group
run in the past, now it's time to complete the process with me stepping
aside from the position of "main engine" desiring to become "one of the
many" fhb folks. As some of you know, I may not be able to attend CCC
camp because of issues here in Korea (ask me for more info if you need
it), the situation will clear up by May or June latest. Till than we
need to prepare like I may not be there in the summer and possibly
later.

I would like actively help to transfer my share of knowledge,
experience, contacts etc. to the group. It is not really essential to be
honest it is rather for my good feeling and "happy continuation" and
well I want to see that we can do it the nice way. From the beginning of
this project I hoped that I can become one day, sooner better, "one of
the many" involved, rather than "the one" which is as it started. There
will be some hurts during this process because in a way it is partly my
baby, however it grew into something much more by work of you, it was
done together. It seems to me that soon I should take deliberately time
off for event or two to complete this process, that was the plan for few
years already and now a must maybe.

I would like to ask if the formal style of "be excellent to each other"
as our only rule or guideline if you like is OK with the others? Next
would be the agreement or likeness to continue with consensus style of
decisions which we exercised since OHM2013 within the orga (people
involved with preparations) group. What do you think about these two
points which I personally took as of main importance for me?

I've some suggestions to make concerning the transition process, how to
shape the things etc. but I'll wait for the others to talk first and my
input will come later on.

Please check the page which Lotte made on our wiki it is to become road
map for the CCC camp 2015 and hopefully template for our next events.

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Chaos_Communication_Camp_2015

Edit, comment, post to the mailing list, use our IRC channel, Facebook
group, get involved in other words.

Talk to you all soon and please keep the ball rolling!

Sincerely from Jeju,

Frantisek

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com