[foodhackingbase] Stroopwafel workshop

Marcel van der Peijl bigmac at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 25 21:46:11 CEST 2015

Hi,

as agreed on irc I am ordering one wafflemaker. Transport of items from
TechInc to camp is something I will do. (See the bill grill plate on top of
the microwave? That also needs to come to camp)

Let me know what kind of molasses you need (stroop - in dutch) and how much
so I can bring it to camp.

Marcel