[foodhackingbase] miracle fruit

Winand Slingenbergh winand.slingenbergh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:27:42 CEST 2015

These guys have a depot in Groningen and I went to pick it up miracle
berries from there before, their stock might not be that large (10 packs)
though so ordering online is still a good bet.
I am travelling at the moment so I am probably not the best candidate to
have it shipped to, but if nobody else volunteers, let me know and I will
make sure they get to camp.

Cheers,
Winand

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 5:46 PM, <camp.mailing.food at max.holzapfel.io> wrote:

> Well... my shipment of 100 pills did not pass customs. There seems to be
> an European ban in place. At least in Germany. That is also the reason I
> wasn't able to find almost no dealer within the EU. ALMOST :-) There is
> one in the Netherlands.
>
> http://www.v-nix.nl/miracle-fruit-mirakelbes
>
> The page is in dutch only and you can only enter shipping addresses in
> Belgium or the Netherlands. Thus I need your help :-)
>
> Max

Regards,
Winand Slingenbergh