[foodhackingbase] from 32c3 day 3 our last opening day at Centro Sociale

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 09:16:22 CET 2015

Hi to all,our presence at 32c3 is having a really nice impact on the event I believe at least for the ones who are managing to come that 2 km to find us and to our surprise they are many, our events are in average full.
Today we will be opened till late, it will be a last day when we do so, tomorrow on the morning day 4 (30/12) we will be tearing down our set up at Centro Sociale, we should be done before noon. We need to decide how we redistribute the rest of ingredients, preferably among ourselves, and the building materials used for tables - and how to take them apart - we don't have our own tools I'm afraid at the moment.
Financially considered that we are two km from the center of the event we are doing well, keeping in plus numbers, so we should end up in plus numbers for the event, however we would have to have a really really good day to cover our 600 eu of minus which we had before starting the event. If there is still minus after the event we should split it between the members so it is shared more equally.

I hope to see you all at the Paneer cheese making or kefir workshop today or our famous Cheese Randezvous which first session starts around 21:00 with extras during the event.
Sincerely for FHB,
Frantisek Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist, kvasir and hacker