[foodhackingbase] great day 1

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 08:20:07 CET 2015

Hi to all,shortly and nicely we have had a great day number 1 at 32c3! People are finding us and not even people who are in touch with us already but also people who are new to us, walking two kilometers to visit us which is nice. However some of them are either temporarily disabled or long term disabled and it is not easy for them, it is really an issue.
We will be running our activities today preparing for a very busy day, who can please come and enjoy being with us, helping here and then, especially lunch but especially for dinner we need help.

I think that we should get in touch with other groups doing food, drink and bio activities at the 32c3 CCH and discuss with them how we could host at least some of their events next year. If we combine assembly activities at our location, support by hackerspaces where people are doing what we do (especially the ones who already knows us) and support of general public, it would be the best approach to improve the conditions for food, drink and bio hacking at future CCC events both indoor and outdoor ones.
 So please get in touch with Coffee nerds, people who do the Whisky leaks, tea people etc.
Yesterday I have counted 139 eu in donation at the end of the day, so for sure the rent for day 1 is covered which is nice.
See you all soon.

Sincerely,
Frantisek Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org "There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi