[foodhackingbase] invitation for food drink and bio hackers during 32c3 - open doors to Food Hacking Base no tickets needed

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 27 08:30:19 CET 2015

Hi to all food, drink and bio hackers and enthusiasts!
We would like to invite you to our Food Hacking Base Heaven at Centro Sociale at Sternstraße 2, Hamburg which will have it's doors open to everyone during 32c3 event from Day 1 till Day 3 (early to late every day). All events are donation based no one turned away for lack of funds we believe 23 min of walk are worth of it :-)
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2015/wiki/Assembly:Foodhackingbase
We can not carry out our food, drink and bio activities this year at Congress Center being prohibited to do so by CCC orga. We disagree and ask for support of everyone, please come, see, enjoy and help us to make us happen in full glory open to everyone at next 33c3 at Congress Center!
We can do it with your help, please ask the orga your whys as we do so we can coordinate better in the future.

Please spread the word and see you at 32c3!

Sincerely for FHB,
Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck
PS We have also small assembly in the CCH in Saal 3 next to Mitch Altman come and see use there too! Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist, kvasir and hacker