[foodhackingbase] Home and commercial beer sampling

Mark Meyer mark at ofosos.org
Thu Dec 24 22:43:39 CET 2015

Hi,
who's volunteering for that event? I think I could drop by Bierland
(best bottle shop in Hamburg) and get some stuff. I'd also like to get
feedback on a Black IPA and a Meadowsweet Ale I brewed recently. The
meadowsweet ale is sadly only one liter left, since I did brew only two
liters. The Black IPA is more plentiful.

If someone steps forward, I'd like to co-organize that event.

@Frantisek, Marcel: what was the event format in the last year? I
visited two years ago, but I don't remember a specific beer event.

Regards, Mark

--
  Mark Meyer
  mark at ofosos.org