[foodhackingbase] merry christmas preparations go well

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 24 21:59:19 CET 2015

Merry Christmas to all!
We have visited our venue at Centro Sociale today and it is really nice spot, I'm very happy I think it is perfect, plenty of space. With help I've done the shopping for our ingredients, we have a decent basic stock and we got boards and wood sorted, tomorrow we will make tables etc.
We need to prepare very well our promotion for Centro Sociale location, map how to get there, posters around the building etc. If anyone can help in next two days with any of the stuff that would be very valuable. It is crucial to get as many people as possible to our venue during the Day 1 so they would spread the word and come back with more people. I think this needs to be our main objective now for the next few days, it looks like that the other preparation phase goes well.
 Talk to you more tomorrow sincerely from Hall H, Hamburg,
 Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist, kvasir and hacker