[foodhackingbase] hitting the spot - preparations for 32c3 in Hamburg

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 18:18:49 CET 2015

Hi to all,tomorrow I will be arriving to Hamburg starting to prepare for 32c3 in the CCH.
If you can please fill up events which you want to do at the congress creating self organized sessions and adding them to our event list or subscribe to the events, all the necessary info about how and where etc. is at our fhb assembly wiki
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2015/wiki/Assembly:Foodhackingbase
We will need help especially on Day 0 afternoon/evening/night to move all our experimental kitchen and workshop venue stuff to Centro Sociale, so please try to help if you can.
Bring your whisky, cheeses, condiments of what ever type and most of all yourself!
See you all there soon,
Sincerely from Kout na Sumave,
Frantisek
 Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck