[foodhackingbase] updates from the Camp Ground 10/8/2015

Alexander Dietrich alexander at dietrich.cx
Mon Aug 10 21:55:51 CEST 2015

Hello, here is an update from Frantisek, who can't currently send to the
mailing list:

Greetings to all,
today was busy and productive. All our community event tents are up now
in the final locations. We have build sink (Bigmac) and several tables
(Thorsten, Zerek and others). Tomorrow we hope to do first main
ingredient shopping for the event, get fridges and build up as much of
the furniture as we can.

Please update the events and workshops which you are involved in asap!

We are serving breakfast, lunch and dinner every day (since 5th to be
honest) with vegan options and personal dietary restrictions.

See you soon,

FAA