[foodhackingbase] Easterhegg 2015 FHB meeting

mwfc at mwfc.info mwfc at mwfc.info
Wed Apr 1 20:00:24 CEST 2015

Hej,

Easterhegg is just around the corner and a couple of us folks will be
there. So I thought it is a nice time to meet up, plan a bit in advance,
get to know each other and ... meet Milliways. Daan is there as well
with his one ring, and mcfly would join in as well, if we do not collide
in meeting times with milliways.

So if you are in Brunswick(Braunschweig) area and want to join, give us
a sign, so we can arrange something and you do t have you bounce at the
door while we meet inside.

We currently are looking for the best time and fridya and sunday look
promising. But we are still open for other suggestions/constraints. So
if you want to join, shoot a message our way either via IRC irc.oftc.net
#foodhackingbase or mailinglist.

So hope to see you on Easterhegg :)

Cheers,
mwfc