[foodhackingbase] talk submissions for 31c3 are due today!

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sun Sep 14 14:15:46 CEST 2014

Hi to all,
if you want to have a talk at 31c3 you should submit by today 14th of
September 23:59 UTC here

https://frab.cccv.de/en/31c3/cfp/session/new

Sorry for late announcement I hope for the ones who are interested they
still make it - I think that you can just submit and edit it properly
bit later on.

I have submitted a talk about the Experimental Incubator - our progress
and goals, Food Hacking meetup about the future of food hacking where we
can talk about it and Kombucha is easy demo workshop.

Anyway talk to you all soon and who already knows that he/she is coming
please let me know!

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com